Lenovo Mobile Philippines launches its new Android Smartphone, the Lenovo A65. It's packed with 800MHz Processor running on a Gingerbread version, dual SIM, a 1500 mAh battery capacity and 3.5" Capacitive Multi-touchscreen.
The Lenovo A65 will be available in the market 3rd week of June 2012 for a price of Php5,499 with FREE Smart Broadband SIM with P100 valid for 30 days. Oops! I forgot to mention, it also comes with a FREE 4GB microSD card, Jelly cover and a screen protector! WOW! It's packed with lots of freebies too! This exciting phone will surely hit the market.
Specifications / Features:
● Dual SIM, Dual Standby ● 3G / HSDPA Technology ● Android OS v.2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
● 800MHz, MT6573 Processor ● 3.5 inches Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen ● Integrated Google Apps ● WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity ● Voice Call Recorder ● Tethering and Portable WLAN Hotspot ● GPS with AGPS support ● 220MB Internal Memory ● Expandable memory up to 16GB via microSD card ● 3 Megapixel Camera ● Built-in FM Radio ● Filter Application: Blacklist, Whitelist and Keyword ● 3.5mm Audio jack ● 1500 mAh Battery Capacity
● Lenovo A65 Handset ● 1500mAh Li-Ion Battery ● USB Power Adapter ● micro USB cable
● 3.5mm jack headset ● Quick Start Guide ● User Manual ● Warranty Card
● 4GB microSD card, Smart broadband SIM with P100, Jelly cover and Screen protector.
Here are some photos of the Lenovo A65:
Lenovo Mobile Philippines will be launching also two Android Smartphones, the P700 and S880.
The Lenovo P700 will be running on a 1GHz Processor with a flavor of Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. It's packed with 4-inch IPS-LCD display, Dual Camera: 5MP with AF + VGA front camera, Dual SIM and a huge battery capacity of 2500 mAh. This phone will have an SRP of between Php10,000 - 12,000.
The Lenovo S880 also runs on a 1GHz Processor, ICS 4.0, 5-inch IPS-LCD display, Dual Camera: 5MP with AF + VGA front camera, Dual SIM and a 2250 mAh Li-Ion battery. This phone will have an SRP of between Php18,000 to 20,000.